RCS 400 / 800 Retail Cash System
The RCS 800 is an innovative cash processing solution developed in cooperation with leading international retailers and CIT operators. By streamlining cash administration and verification procedures, the system enables faster, more efficient cashier routines for collecting cash floats and depositing the day’s takings. Manual packaging of cash is eliminated. The CIT operator can keep a close check on cash flow data and reduce coin loads and optimise collection cycles in order to minimise environmental impact from cash transport.
RCS 400 / 800
How it works
During the day, the RCS 800 also serves as a continuous cash supplier, enabling a supervisor to support cashiers with change when needed. At the end of the day, the cashier registers at the RCS 800 and quickly deposits coins from the day’s takings. The coins are safely stored in dispensers ready for future float dispensing. The RCS 800 is designed for easy integration with the customers' software systems, such as business or back-office systems. Notes, cheques and coupons can be manually keyed into the system, put in a seal bag and registered by the barcode scanner. As option notes can also be inserted in a sidecar for counting and validation.
What it Will do for your bussisness
After registering on the RCS 800, the cashier selects the cash mix for the day. In less than 30 seconds, coins are automatically dispensed into the cashier’s specified cash drawer, and a receipt is printed. Banknote solutions are available. Notes can be dispensed from a sidecar in parallel with the coins. All activities are registered in the machine’s database or sent via the monitoring software to a central server.
The CAM ensures secure acceptance of genuine coins and rejects counterfeits
A barcode scanner is used to identify and register bags, envelopes
Touch screen for flexible and user friendly interface
Coins are automatically dispensed into the cashiers specified cash drawer
- Time-consuming manual counting and packaging of coins is eliminated
- Back-office staff are released to focus on other, more customer related tasks
- Automatic dispensing of the daily floats saves a lot of time
- Automatic counting of the day’s takings per cashier or cash drawer
- Automatic verification of the takings, morning/evening the coins are re-circulated within the store, which means less need for buying cash
- All activities are registered and saved for tracking purposes
- Processing accuracy assured with patented sensor technology
- Less shrinkage, fewer counterfeits and security risks